skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Swingin' with the stars - video

Posted by The Goldstein Clan at 10:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Hungary Baby

Our Hungary Baby

About Me

The Goldstein Clan
View my complete profile

My Friends

  • Hudson
  • Bobby
  • ZoĆ«

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (35)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2007 (117)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (34)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ▼  April (32)
      • I love the mornings!
      •  
      • Don't look at my nipples!
      • Guess what, I'm sleeping again!
      • Love sleeping in my car seat
      • Beauty Sleep
      • I am so comfortable!
      • I'm thinking of a number between...
      • Peaceful dreamer
      • Swingin' with the stars - video
      • My first bath at home - video
      • The whole family on a walk
      • After my first bath at home
      • My first bath 2
      • My first bath 1
      • Mom and grandma
      • Grandma and grandpa on a walk
      • With grandma and grandpa
      • Wide-eyed
      • Sleeping with Daddy
      • Asleep in my swing
      • Sun-bathing
      • So comfortable...
      • Riding in my swing
      • Morning stretch
      • Boxing gloves on
      • Sleeping Beauty 3
      • Sleeping Beauty 2
      • Sleeping Beauty 1
      • Getting ready to come home
      • Daughter and daddy
      • Just a few minutes old
    • ►  March (1)