skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, September 8, 2007

I blush when I'm naked

 
Posted by Picasa
Posted by The Goldstein Clan at 6:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Hungary Baby

Our Hungary Baby

About Me

The Goldstein Clan
View my complete profile

My Friends

  • Hudson
  • Bobby
  • Zoë

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (35)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2007 (117)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  September (34)
      • Laughing Hysterically (video)
      • What color will my eyes be?
      • Who's bigger, Mr. Bigger or Mr. Bigger's Baby? Mr...
      • Somebody needs the thighmaster!
      • Mommy loves me III
      • Mommy loves me II
      • Mommy loves me I
      • I promise my head is not this disproportionally large
      • Laundry time!
      • This leather chair is so comfy!
      • My first hike, at Point Reyes
      • I can't stop laughing!
      • Mommy and me
      • Daddy and me
      • Mommy loves me!
      • Daddy, stop making me laugh so hard!
      • What a beautiful hand-made sweater!
      • This pillow is bigger than me
      • This new toy is AWESOME! (and you can't have it)
      • Daddy's home from work!
      • Me and Nagymama (grandma)
      • Can you say tummy time?
      • Me and Nagypapa (grampa)
      • Just one happy camper
      • 4 rosie cheeks
      • So clean!
      • WHOAAAA!!!!
      • Whatchou lookin' at?
      • That's so funny I spit my pacifier out!
      • Just chillin'
      • I'm reading your mind...
      • I blush when I'm naked
      • What up?
      • Out like a light
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (1)